A short-term coaching package made just for this challenging time
How does my family not fall apart right now?
- How can I protect my kids from everything that could damage them?
- I feel so fucking alone, I can barely breathe.
- Balance everything?! I just don’t have the bandwidth!
- If one more person tells me to “enjoy the moment,” I’m going to lose it.
- I just don’t feel equipped to deal with this.
Here are the new rules: Stay at home. Don’t go out. Keep six feet away.
Your kids need you. The school needs you. Your partner needs you. Work needs you.
And you? Well, your needs come last in a pandemic.
You may feel far outside your comfort zone, grieving the loss of daycare, babysitting, and family support. Being quarantined for who-knows-how-long seems impossible when:
- You can’t find time for yourself.
- Your relationship is straining under the stress.
- All you want to do is to protect your kids from getting traumatized.
How on earth can you get your family through this unprecedented time with your well-being intact?
I can help you get off the “Pain and Suffering Bus.”
The Stuck-at-Home Parent Coaching Package is designed just for this challenging time with short sessions, individually scheduled around your needs, at an affordable price.
The package includes five 30-minute coaching sessions, held over the phone, scheduled within eight weeks from purchase. On request, we can record the call so you can re-listen or share it with your partner over the next week (recordings expire in 10 days). Coaching calls can be arranged around your schedule but are usually held weekly.
This limited-time, special coaching package is customized to your needs. These are topics likely covered:
- Intro and needs assessment. Here is where I listen and learn what you are dealing with.
- How to get back to self-care. We discuss tactics that couples use to make more time and brainstorm how to take better care of your mental and emotional state as well as your physical health.
- How to get on the same page with your partner. I help you find common ground to zig–and-zag more efficiently to support each others’ needs.
- How to regain perspective. We figure out the healthiest way to zoom in on what’s important and zoom out on things that stress you out.
- How to yell less. I share some ideas for you to embody “the Good Witch” voice when supporting your kids and partner.
Each topic area expands on a chapter from my book “Laugh More, Yell Less: A Guide to Raising Kick-Ass Kids, Stuck-at-Home Edition” (available in paperback on Amazon or Kindle). Don’t worry, no reading is required for the coaching package.
The Stuck-at-Home Parent Coaching Package package is time-bound, so take advantage now. Cost: US$495
Why I can help you regain your balance:
For nearly 30 years, before she was pregnant with our first child, I have worked with my wife to maintain a positive family culture. We manage imbalances in our workloads, share childcare responsibilities, and negotiate how to each get our needs met.
For the last 20 years, I have been helping moms and dads to become the parents their kids deserve. I am a licensed professional, a Positive Psychologist, and the happily-married (for almost 30 years) father of two kick-ass (now grown) kids.
Right now, parents want to know how to retain some sense of normalcy for their kids.
In addition to my private practice, I also have worked in schools for 19 years, consulting with teachers and parents on children’s behavior and learning. I work directly with parents in my practice on their partnerships and parenting style, and have run workshops and dozens of programs on various parenting topics.